rock on, Silky
Ugh. I’m over it. Pain is awesome, bla-bla-bla. I did not miss being sick. The highlights of my day included taking my shoes off and Chinese take-out.
Oh, and getting this email from Silky, my former (female) student: “thank you for all that you have taught to me… like a lot of people I have a resolution to lose weight, but the difference is I want to gain muscles and be strong, as I AM your student”.
Rock on, Silky.
- 5min, jumping rope (yay, this didn’t hurt the wrist!!!)
- 1 mile, 3% incline ~ 9:30min
- 4 x 100 jumping jacks
- 80 lunges (useless fact – the length of my condo hall is 40 lunges)
- 4 x 60sec plank
- 60 sec wall sit (yep, still hate this one)
- 5 x 25 situps
- 5 (very careful) push-ups –> this felt ok, and I didn’t want to push it further. Few days of staying off the wrist completely is definitely helping.
The whole week has been kind of a write-off from the training perspective… Boo. I want me some REAL pain. 🙂 I will give Crossfit a shot tomorrow. It’s all about back squats – I don’t think those engage the wrist too much. And I just need to get out of my condo gym!