* Solo has been popping up in random places… Ah – I get to refer to myself in third person.
- Solo is interviewed on Getting Dirty, a podcast about obstacle racing, training, and mud – Episode 19 – ROC Race and Running with Solo
- My race recap of Toronto’s Sprint Tough Mudder is published on Obstacle Racing Magazine USA’s website.
- My article “In Pursuit of DNF” is published in May/June issue of Get Out There magazine.
My article on the sisterhood of obstacle racing made it to the cover of Get Out There Women’s Annual Issue. Read the article here or see below.
This beauty popped up on the O-Course Facebook page… 🙂
- Solo quoted in “Alpha women are Tough Mudders” at SheKnows.com
- “I’m a woman. I can do pull-ups.” is highlighted as one of the must read posts from 2012 in the world of obstacle racing blogs at On My Way To Sparta blog.
- Solo pops up on a list of inspirational badasses. 🙂
- Solo is interviewed on Matt B. Davis Runs podcast – Episode 21, De Badass Athlètes Féminines Canadiennes
- “Extreme obstacle courses running at the Docks train new recruits for real deal” in Toronto Star. Can you spot Solo in the picture below?
Dublin Dash 5k webpage – can you see Solo taking off?