1. Help your taste buds recover from sugar/salt/fat coma, and recognize (again) what food actually tastes like.
2. Redefine your relationship with food, and your own body.
3. Find physical activities you enjoy, and develop a consistent movement practice.
4. Build a social support network made up of like minded people who value deep good food, and joyful movement.
5. Figure out your shit, do the inside work, sort through the baggage.
6. Explore your own curiosity, engage in meaningful work, and help others.
Oh, sorry, did I say “quick”?